Monday, September 11, 2006

From the depths of the attic...*

The family went over to my mom and stepdad's house last night for a fantastic dinner of spitfired chicken, grilled green beans and yummy potato and egg salad. Heaven! We played a few rowdy games of Sequence and then back to our house for bedtime. They most fun for me was before dinner. I pawed around in the attic and found a few goodies I just HAD to share for you! Here is the first installment...




How cute is this hand-made farm set complete with a barn-shaped carrying bag. I remember playing with this ALL the time when I was little...Especially the green horse whose poor nose was viciously chewed. They all survived and are now to be played with by my little Gabriel who will also enjoy drooling on them.

p.s. dosen't the mouse look like it's wearing a business suit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home