Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Meet Fauna!


fauna the deer, originally uploaded by Ponies & Sugar Cookies.

This is the third "stuffie" I have ever made. From a pattern I made up in my head. You see I am a self-taught sewer and I just go and do things how I think they ought to be done, I rarely follow directions and plow right into something. That usually irritated my mother when I was little. The other two stuffies were little starfish with embroidered features, cute and veeeery simple. I thought I would take it up a notch (be it a small notch).

I am in the process of making a friend for her and hopefully I will post them both in the shop. I have a feeling I might get reeeeally into this.



Don't get me wrong I love painting and sewing onesies and t-shirts...But this is something new and super fun!
I hope you all like!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home