Friday, September 22, 2006

ever feel like this?


I must admit I am very new to all this blog stuff but do any of you ever wonder who your writing too? I mean sometimes I feel like maybe I'm not so interesting enough to write to other people about my life. I wonder if what I say matters or if anyone is accually reading. Hmmm...feeling a bit low today is all.
I don't have much time to post anything spectacular and mind-blowing. I'll just leave you all with a little sweetness courtesy of Gabe.


Have a great weekend everyone!

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute gabe pics! re: blogging...i just see it as a way to record what i'm up to....i feel like it encourages me to document stuff that otherwise would be forgotten. does that make sense?

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally agree with meg. i started this as a way to journal (since it's fun, i do it). it's fun to look back and see the stuff you've done, etc. plus, how cute is your baby?! Have a Happy Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home