Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Hedgie love...


mrs.Tiggywinkle, originally uploaded by Ponies & Sugar Cookies.

In lieu of all the hedgie wonderfulness I have see out there lately I thought I would post this "police report" about a hedgie I used to know and love:

Subject was last seen in '84 near the basement playroom. She was suspected of hiding out in the attic for some time, but we have new information that she is resisting cuddles in the butternut squash patch. She is showing signs of scuffles with the locals. Subject is missing a hand and is favoring it's right foot from bouts with some nasty moths. Subject is without clothing except for a bonnet and is suspected to be in need of love . Once apprehended she is to serve time in the washing machine
.

1 Comments:

At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this SO reminds me of when i was about 12 and tried to take pictures of my toy mice outside (with my kodak instamatic) so that i could write a book about them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home