Monday, October 02, 2006

Nothing like a weekend in Maine....


Goodness, I didn't mean to take such a blogging break but I have been SO busy moving all my stuff to my new "studio". Pictures coming soon.

The fam went up to Maine this weekend (more like Fri-Mon) and thoughly enjoyed apple and pumpkin picking, sitting by the fire and as well as my beloved Fyeburg fair...I have this huge love for animals and the goats are my absolute favorite. I have had a crush on goats ever since I got one( oh heidi I miss you so) to keep my horse company way back when I was in high school. Unfortunatly both had to go to new homes as livestock are not allowed in dorm rooms after 10pm.

Someday I'll have my own little herd of goats and goat babies as well as horses and chickens of course!


p.s. that cute hat Gabe is wearing is from this wonderful Etsy shop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home