Tuesday, October 10, 2006

You mean I have the WHOLE day?


Hello chickadees!

I'm having a sale...come see if there are any goodies you might want. They are all on page 2 of the shop!

My goodness that was a LOOONG break.

I think I may be pretty spotty about posting the next few weeks as I have a lot of orders to do and wholesale and otherwise, oh my!OH and there is also a HUGE party I'm planning on Friday for a friend of the family who is getting deployed to Kosovo. So awful...we know two people who are going.I know how hard it is going to be for them. My David just got back from Iraq almost a year ago. All that plus I am working with two other great artists to get ready for SURTEX this spring, a textile designers coming out party if you will.

So in light of all the work I have David(on his day off from the hospital) opted to take Gabe to Grammie's house for the day so I could get loads of work done. So what am I doing? Reading blogs in sweet, sweet silence and posting on mine.

Well the guilt (and work) is piling up and I must run...coffe awaits!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home